Product Spotlight – Rental Valves
Due to the extreme danger involved with flow back and the unpredictability of the wells, Arpco recommends having an Emergency Shutdown System in place to protect personnel present, equipment involved and the environment.
Pictured above is one of Arpco’s many different rental valves. Standard sizes available range from 2 1/16” 5K to 2 1/16” 15K. Other sizes may be available upon request. They can be shipped with or without WECO connections along with the controls and components needed to complete an Emergency Shutdown System.
Contact us and let our friendly account representative help provide these features for you!
Learn More About Arpco Valves & Controls
Meet the owners:
- Valve and actuator sales of all sizes
- Valve and actuator repair of any manufacturer
- Wellhead maintenance & greasing
- Comprehensive testing/maintenance programs
- Control repair on location or in Arpco’s shop
- Pop-off relief valve testing
- Pneumatic safety system installation
- Including tube bending
- Emergency Shut Downs and tank level switches
- Dump hookups
- Rentals (ESD valves & controls/flowback)
- Hydraulic safety system (self-enclosed unit) installations and maintenance.
Our Certified Service Technicians currently provide service in Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Colorado, New Mexico, Wyoming, Ohio, West Virginia, Mississippi and Pennsylvania.
For smaller projects, we manufacture a 3,000# safety valve. Our safety valve is a bi-directional valve with a reverse-acting gate; it is a no-weld, one-piece body. Our valve comes standard in 3,000# threaded or flanged and is 100% American Made in East Texas.
We will install on your well-site or ship directly to your warehouse. We can install Emergency Shut Down Systems on new wells or provide a maintenance program on existing wells; complete with a monthly or quarterly testing report.
Our mailing address is:
PO Box 68
Overton, TX 75684
120 Marvin A. Smith Rd.
Kilgore, TX 75662Field Office
1508 W Montgomery Avenue
Midland, Tx email@example.com