The Legacy ValveWe take pride in our high-quality safety valves that are designed to prevent accidents and ensure the smooth and safe operation of surface safety systems. Our bi-directional valve is a reliable solution that can stop flow from either side, making it ideal for a wide range of applications. The valve features a reverse-acting gate that provides additional safety benefits by automatically closing in the event of an emergency or system malfunction. Our valve is also designed with a one-piece body, which eliminates the need for welds that can be potential points of failure.At Arpco Valves & Controls, we are committed to using only the highest quality materials and processes to manufacture our valves. Our valves come standard in 3,000# threaded or flanged, and they are 100% American Made, right here in East Texas. This means that you can trust our products to be reliable, efficient, and long-lasting.We understand the importance of safety in the oil and gas industry, which is why we continuously strive to improve our products and services. We work closely with our customers to ensure that our valves meet their unique needs and requirements.
The oil and gas industry is under increasing pressure to reduce its environmental impact. Pollution and waste caused by extraction can harm the air and water, and produce greenhouse gasses. However, steps can be taken to reduce emissions, including using cleaner-burning fuels and compressing air instead of natural gas. Our ZEUS Zero Emissions Compressor Package is designed to be eco-friendly and free of pollutants, making it an ideal solution for companies looking to reduce their environmental impact.
Choose Arpco for reliable, safe, and sustainable products that prioritize both energy production and environmental responsibility. A zero-emissions compressor package can help eliminate waste and pollution, while still maintaining energy production
Arpco Valves & Controls is committed to the safety of everyone working around oil and gas wells. We prioritize safety by selecting the right products and configurations for maximum safety and productivity. Additionally, we provide maintenance and service to sustain the safety of your business, clients, and team members.
Arpco Valves & Controls
Arpco Valves & Controls is a leader in the oil and gas surface safety systems industry. Our safety valve is a bi-directional valve (it can stop flow from either side) with a reverse-acting gate; it is a no weld one piece body. Our valve comes standard in 3,000# threaded or flanged and is 100% American Made right here in East Texas.
ProductsAt Arpco, we understand that our customers deserve nothing but the best. That’s why we carefully select and work with only the most reputable companies to offer you high-quality, innovative products that meet your specific needs.Our commitment to excellence is evident in every product we use, ensuring that you get the best value for your investment. Whether you’re in need of cutting-edge technology, top-of-the-line equipment, or reliable tools, we have got you covered.
- Supplied in the fail-closed configuration.
- Drives the valves reverse ported gate down and holds it in the open position under normal operating conditions.
- In an abnormal condition, the actuator supply pressure is released or bled off by quick exhaust mechanisms
- Standard assembly comes with two pressure switches mounted on a 6”, 1⁄2’ NPT manifold, tubed together using a 1⁄4” stainless steel tubing.
- 1⁄4” NPT part which can be used as a test connection
- Stainless steel construction
- Solenoid valve rated to 150 PSI
- Dry or liquid filled switch-gauge
- Pressure ranges up to 20,000 PSI
- Optional solar panel available
- High/low switch-gauge with visual indication
- Selectable ‘auto reset’
- Two additional channels with wiring supervision
- Available field connection device cable
- Low battery indication and shut down
- Rugged stainless enclosure
Needle Valves—CS & SS
6000# & 10,000#
- 1/4” Needle Valves
- 1/2” Needle Valves
- 1/4” 10,000# SS Mini Needle Valve
- 3-Way Needle Valve”
SS Tubing- Rolls and Joints
- 1/4” SS Tubing
- 3/8” SS Tubing
- 1/2” SS Tubing
SS Tubing Fittings
- 90° Elbow
- Arpco 3000# Gate Valve
- Arpco 3000# FE Gate Valve
- Arpco 3000# Threaded Safety Control Valve w/ Actuator
- Arpco 3000# FE Safety Control Valve w/ Actuator
- 5000# Safety Control Valves
- 10,000# Safety Control Valves
- 5000# FE Gate Valves
- 10,000# FE Gate Valves